If you have known anyone who has taken a personal loan, then you've probably seen how beneficial these loans can be in securing your financial future. Especially when you are considering whether or not taking up a personal loan is the right thing for you, you should know about all the benefits that the Axis Bank Personal Loan offers. Personal loans from Axis Bank can help you accomplish your plans. Some of the benefits of these loans include minimal documentation and speedy approval. Personal loans from Axis Bank start at an attractive interest rate, and you can get the money within 48 hours.
Here are a few factors about Axis Bank Personal Loans
Mode of Process
70Km from AXIS Branch
Lending Size and Tenure
1 Lac-40 (12M to 60 M)
After 6 Months with applicable Fees
Partial Payment Allowance
Dealing in Unsecured OD
Funding to Negative Profile also provided Inhand Salary is 60k Per Month
Negative Profile for Axis Bank Personal Loans
A negative list or negative profile is a list of areas of the city where residents would not qualify for credit approval. In India, this has been a relatively new development.
Defense and NGO
Company which are in Liquidation or in BIFR
Minus 1 CIBIL
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60
- The min. salary of the applicant should be20K-Existing Axis Customer & 40K for Other
- The min. Employment should be 6 months of continuous salary
- The minimum CIBIL score has to be 690
- KYC of Applicant (PAN+Passport Size Photo+Adhar Card)
- Last 6 Month Bank Statement in PDF of other Saving Account
- Last 3 Month Salary Slip if Salary
- Ownership Proof Latest Utility Bill (If rented then rent agreement)
- Copy of Cancel Cheque of Salary Account or Passbook front page
- Last 2 Year Form 16
- Last 2 Year ITR if Filled
- Company ID (If not available then Office Mail ID & Land Line Number)
- Copy of Appointment Letter
- All Running Loan Sanction letter with a repayment schedule
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that you can get from a bank or financial organization to help you meet your financial obligations.
When you need credit, you apply for a loan. The lender verifies and accepts your personal loan application when you submit it to them. The loan money is then transferred to your bank account. You must reimburse the lender via EMIs for the duration of the loan repayment period after receiving the loan amount.
Axis Bank offers Personal Loan from Rs. 50,000 to Rs.15,00, 000.
Yes, the bank will charge you a non-refundable amount of processing charges, ranging from 1.5% to 2% of the loan amount plus GST as applicable.
Yes, you can get your personal details updated under your personal loan application. There are two ways to do it which are: 1. By calling our Call Centre. 2. Write to us Online: www.axisbank.com/support
Powered by Froala Editor