HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
HDFC MoneyBack is one of the most popular credit cards in India and offers a range of benefits, such as cashback on every purchase and 2X reward points on online shopping. The card has a decent annual fee too- Comparing it to other brands, this is definitely an entry-level credit card that you will like.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
If you’re looking for an Entry-level card that offers loads of benefits, then the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is the right choice for you.
- Card Type: Mid-level
- Best Suited for: Fuel Transactions
- Joining Fee: Rs. 500 (waived off on spending Rs. 20,000 in the first 90 days)
- Renewal Fee: Rs. 500 (waived off on spending Rs. 50,000 in the previous year)
- 1 Fuel point: 0.96 PAISE
- Best feature: 5% of your spends at IndianOil outlets as fuel points
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card: Features and benefits
You can earn cashback on your transactions with HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card. This is a rare feature and generally not available on the basic credit cards. Your earned rewards points can be converted into cash back, which is a valuable commodity in itself. This allows you to save money on your card expenses.
Some of the key features and benefits of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card are:
Up to 4 reward points With this credit card, you can earn reward points online as well as offline transactions.In order to get the maximum rewards for online transactions, you will need to spend Rs. 150 across all categories. The reward points per transaction will be at 4 points apiece.
This credit card allows you to convert earned reward points into cashback, as per the following terms and conditions:
- 1 reward point is equal to Rs. 0.20, which equals 100 rewards points (Rs. 20 cashback).
- To redeem your rewards, you must have a minimum balance of 2,500 reward points. The great thing is that the points will be converted into cashback only in multiples of 500.
- Welcome benefits: After payment of your membership fee, you will be able to earn 500 cash points.
- Annual spend-based benefits: If you spend Rs. 50,000 in each calendar quarter, your gift voucher will be worth Rs. 500.
- Milestone Benefit: Spend Rs. 20,000 & above in the first 90 days and get the first-year membership fee waived off.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India (on minimum transaction of ₹400. Max CashBack of ₹250 per statement cycle)
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card: Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee: Rs. 500
- Annual fee: Rs. 500
- Finance Charges: 3.6% p.m. (43.2% p.a.)
- Late Payment Charges for statement balance:
- Less than Rs. 100: Nil
- Rs. 100 to Rs. 500: Rs. 100
- Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 500
- Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 600
- Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000: Rs. 800
- Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,100
- More than Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,300
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card: Eligibility & Documentation
The applicant must fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for this credit card such as below:
- Occupation: Salaried or Self-employed
- Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants: Rs. 25,000 p.m
- Minimum Income for Self-employed Applicants: ITR > Rs. 6 lakh p.a.
- Pan Card
- Current address proof; Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving licence.
- Card copy
- Latest card statement
Why must you get this credit card?